Let Stallings Collision Centers take the hassle out of filing an insurance claim.
Not all insurance companies have the same claim process. Our trained staff can assist you in getting the claim filed in the correct manner.
Here are some claim facts you should know:
1. All insurance claims are handled differently
2. Stallings Collision Centers have many direct repair programs with many major insurance companies. If your claim is with one of these companies, we will be able to assist with the claim directly through repair assignments from your insurance company. For your convenience you will not have to wait for an insurance adjuster or spend your valuable time getting several estimates.
3. If your claim is not with one of our many direct repair programs, Stallings Collision Centers can still help you in obtaining an estimate from the insurance company’s claims adjuster. We can work from their estimate to get your vehicle repaired while working closely with the claims adjuster on your behalf.
4. Always remember if you are involved in an accident that is not your fault, you are entitled to a rental car while repairs are being made to your vehicle. In some cases, if the car is determined non-drivable by an estimator, you will receive a rental to drive at the time the accident occurs. Stallings Collision Centers can help obtain your rental vehicle by coordinating the details with the rental car company. At some of our locations we have rental cars on hand. If not, we can have you picked up on site.
5. Stallings Collision Centers will work hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible without sacrificing quality. Our #1 goal is complete customer satisfaction.